Check out our sure-fire way to put some pucker into any philanthroparty. It's the perfect icebreaker to get the party started. And after the party, you have a ton of amazing media to share plus a contest that can keep the party going for a full week after. The contest keeps people coming back to LemonAID WArriors website, (or your causes's website) so they keep getting inspired. If you send me your pucker face contest link, I will post it on my home page and your guests will have to come to my site to vote. The hope is that they also see the Warriors I feature here and be inspired to do their own philanthroparty for their own causes! I first tried this party when I spoke at the United Nations and was given a booth afterward to introduce LemonAID Warriors to youth activists from around the world. It was such a hit, that I make sure to do one a year. So if you are throwing a philanthroparty add a PuckerFace contest. It's SO fun. 1. Cut up a bunch of lemons in tiny wedges and place in a bowl.
2. Provide toothpicks, napkins and a trash bag nearby
3. Get your phone camera ready to shoot.
4. Have your guests suck on a lemon and then you shoot their best puckerface!
5. The day after the party, upload the photos onto your facebook album and send the link to the album to your friends
6. Instruct them to LIKE their photo, and share the link with their friends to LIKE your photo too
7. At the end of the week, the photo with the most LIKES, wins (prize or no prize. its up to you)
Here's a collage I made of my last PuckerFace contest held at a fundraiser I did to raise money for a documentary that will feature Warriors from all over the country called ONE YEAR ROAD TRIP.